You've made a choice that will place you in the top percentage of people worldwide-- to create a winning business. Entrepreneurship is a lonely sport, all eyes are on you. People are waiting to see your failures or to be pleasantly surprised by your success.
To mitigate these emotions and carry winning confidence with you, you have to understand how to correctly position your business in your markets. To do that you have to understand concepts like the buyers journey, creating effective content, maximizing your every move and WHY you're doing it.
What I'm going to teach you is based off of how I went from a refugee with $30 in my pocket to owning a marketing firm that has serviced clients such as Lyft, Gallup, The World Bank, and Turo.
It is with these principles that you can grow and position your brand correctly; in turn, taking your your business to the next level.
Once you sign up for this class I'm going to sit down with you one-on-one and coach you on the unique challenges you're facing. Also, when you enter this course, I am going to give you free entry into my private Facebook group that is full of ambitious entrepreneurs; we will be able to share our ideas, together.
What You Will Learn in This Course:
- The Power of the Internet: How to take advantage of social media to make money.
- Know Yourself: How to figure out what You are good at and how to use those skills effectively.
- How to create a strategy for anything in Five steps.
- How to get in and stay in the head of your customers.
- How to maximize
- The Conversion Media Mix: How to bring everything online into one place.
- How to know your audience: Not aware, aware, consider, and decide.
- Content: What is it, and how understanding content can help you to move anyone where ever you want them to go.
- Competition: How to stay ahead of your competitors by knowing them.
- Your Website: How to get more leads, and higher conversions.
- It’s all About the Media: How to create an effective social media strategy.
- Paid Media: How to leverage your creativity and paid media to work together in the best way possible.
- The Buyer’s Journey: what is it, how customers spend their time, and how to bring them to your online content.
- Reporting and Measurement: How to track, measure, and analyze your data to increase both efficiency and traffic.
- Learning from Roy’s Experience: How to achieve success and value for your brand without falling of the path along the way
- One on One Session where we can map out your plan
PreviewIntroduction & Hack 1: Strategy (13:42)
StartHack 2: Conversion Media (13:09)
StartHack 3: Audience (16:17)
StartHack 4: Content Marketing (14:52)
StartHack 5: Competition (13:42)
StartHack 6: Your Website (13:24)
StartHack 7: Social Media (17:35)
StartHack 8: Paid Media (14:15)
StartHack 9: Buyer’s Journey (14:57)
StartHack 10: Measurements (15:11)
StartHack 11: (Bonus): Success Formula (11:23)
Start1 Hour One On One Coaching with Roy And Join Private Facebook Group
StartMaterials & Content for Social Media
StartGuidelines for Community Manager
StartGuidelines for Operation
StartBest Practices for Team Management
StartBest Practices for Advertising
StartHow To Build Sales Funnels