You've been tasked with creating a digital strategy inside of your business or you see the opportunity to do so. I understand that this can be a lot more frustrating and strenuous than people think. Too many employers overlook the complexity of this task and without properly connecting and applying key concepts there is a high chance that your strategy results ROI negative.
What you really need to understand is how and why your strategy is going to significantly help move the company towards its sales goals. Before that happens you have to clearly outline your objectives, challenges, and competition to put you in the position to create this crushing strategy.
The concepts that I will teach in this course are tested and proven with my own firm and clients; we have been able to increase client's revenue by up to 30% with my methodology.
When you buy into these principles you will acquire a significantly advanced skill set and it is very likely that you will be able to impact your company on a tremendously greater scale than your colleagues; leading to increased praise and growth inside your company.
When you sign up for this course I am also looking forward to taking an hour of your time to connect with you on a more personal level in a one-on-one conversation together. In this conversation we can discuss your goals and challenges and then craft a strategic way to surpass them. I'm also inviting participants of this class into my private Facebook group on digital marketing. In this group we will be sharing invaluable information on the topic, success stories, and it will also serve as a phenomenal networking tool.
What You Will Learn in This Course:
- The Power of the Internet: How to take advantage of social media to make money.
- Know Yourself: How to figure out what You are good at and how to use those skills effectively.
- How to create a strategy for anything in Five steps.
- How to get in and stay in the head of your customers.
- How to maximize
- The Conversion Media Mix: How to bring everything online into one place.
- How to know your audience: Not aware, aware, consider, and decide.
- Content: What is it, and how understanding content can help you to move anyone where ever you want them to go.
- Competition: How to stay ahead of your competitors by knowing them.
- Your Website: How to get more leads, and higher conversions.
- It’s all About the Media: How to create an effective social media strategy.
- Paid Media: How to leverage your creativity and paid media to work together in the best way possible.
- The Buyer’s Journey: what is it, how customers spend their time, and how to bring them to your online content.
- Reporting and Measurement: How to track, measure, and analyze your data to increase both efficiency and traffic.
- Learning from Roy’s Experience: How to achieve success and value for your brand without falling of the path along the way.
- Start 1 Hour One On One Coaching with Roy And Join Private Facebook Group
- Materials & Content for Social Media Start Guidelines for Community Manager
- Guidelines for Operation Start Best Practices for Team Management
- Guidelines on Best Practices for Advertising Start How To Build Sales Funnels
PreviewIntroduction & Hack 1: Strategy (13:42)
StartHack 2: Conversion Media (13:09)
StartHack 3: Audience (16:17)
StartHack 4: Content Marketing (14:52)
StartHack 5: Competition (13:42)
StartHack 6: Your Website (13:24)
StartHack 7: Social Media (17:35)
StartHack 8: Paid Media (14:15)
StartHack 9: Buyer’s Journey (14:57)
StartHack 10: Measurements (15:11)
StartHack 11: (Bonus): Success Formula (11:23)
Start1 Hour One On One Coaching with Roy And Join Private Facebook Group