Marketing Students: Build Your Career - Learn a practical framework to become a successful Digital Marketer
Learn the marketing strategies and tactics I used on campaigns for Gallup, LYFT, SHRM and lot moreWatch Promo
As an eager student you have the ambition to grow yourself or your business but it's almost as if the classes you're taking aren't helping to pull you in that right direction. Maybe they are, but just not quickly or clearly enough.
You have to double down on investing in yourself outside the classroom to live the life you want.
With the digital age sweeping over us there's no time to waste. If I could go back and tell myself the things I know today, there's is no telling how much farther ahead I would be today.
Once you invest in studying and correctly connecting these concepts you will find that you see the world differently and have a tendency to think on a higher level of strategy than your peers. No matter what venture you approach these concepts will be your greatest weapon for exponential growth.
The value in this course that I am going to give to you is what continues to get me invited to speak at accredited universities and to big businesses about capitalizing on digital opportunities.
What is a digital marketing strategy? How can you create a tremendously effective and successful strategy?
This course will equip you with vital tools needed to successfully take advantage of the opportunities that exist on the internet and dominate online.
What You Will Learn in This Course:
- The Power of the Internet: How to take advantage of social media to make money.
- Know Yourself: How to figure out what You are good at and how to use those skills effectively.
- How to create a strategy for anything in Five steps.
- How to get in and stay in the head of your customers.
- How to maximize
- The Conversion Media Mix: How to bring everything online into one place.
- How to know your audience: Not aware, aware, consider, and decide.
- Content: What is it, and how understanding content can help you to move anyone where ever you want them to go.
- Competition: How to stay ahead of your competitors by knowing them.
- Your Website: How to get more leads, and higher conversions.
- It’s all About the Media: How to create an effective social media strategy.
- Paid Media: How to leverage your creativity and paid media to work together in the best way possible.
- The Buyer’s Journey: what is it, how customers spend their time, and how to bring them to your online content.
- Reporting and Measurement: How to track, measure, and analyze your data to increase both efficiency and traffic.
- Learning from Roy’s Experience: How to achieve success and value for your brand without falling of the path along the way.
Click the link above and sign up now.
PreviewIntroduction & Hack 1: Strategy (13:42)
StartHack 2: Conversion Media (13:09)
StartHack 3: Audience (16:17)
StartHack 4: Content Marketing (14:52)
StartHack 5: Competition (13:42)
StartHack 6: Your Website (13:24)
StartHack 7: Social Media (17:35)
StartHack 8: Paid Media (14:15)
StartHack 9: Buyer’s Journey (14:57)
StartHack 10: Measurements (15:11)
StartHack 11: (Bonus): Success Formula (11:23)